3 Ways of Enhancing Your CS:GO Gameplay To Enjoy the Game More
Do you know that 90% of CS:GO players are unsatisfied with their gameplay? And the rest are just unaware that they can enhance it in some way; so you may be. But due to a lack of CS:GO knowledge, you might need help finding what to work on. Don’t worry; we got you covered: In this article, you will find the best ways to enhance your gameplay, which you can utilize immediately after reading this text.
Brighten up the Image with Skins
Everyone who has ever played CS:GO, knows that skins are an important part of the game’s community. Skin can become a motivation for a player to perform better, as once you have this beautiful gun in your hands, you just want to be good. Skins also help players feel like an individual with their own style: there are hundreds of skins, and your personal setup can be very unique.
What you also can do, is put a few stickers on your gun. It will make it even more unique, as combinations of stickers are endless, which will make you stand out. And if you are a fan of a particular CS:GO esports team, put their sticker on your gun so that you will feel like each of your kills with it in their name.
Still, we understand that not everybody can spend tens of dollars on in-game items. That is why we want to recommend the CS:GO upgrade site, which can be used to transform a couple of mediocre skins into better ones. Still, if you want to stick with case opening, learn how to do it optimally.
Get Better at Game
Believe it or not, there is no better way to enhance your CS:GO gameplay than to perform better. But «perform better» sounds vague, and it’s hard to tell what you should work on instantly. So here are some tips for you:
- Improve your game sense (macro gameplay). Sadly, the main way to get better macro gameplay is by gaining experience. So if you play the game mindfully, your brain will naturally find ways to read opponents’ moves and make optimal decisions. If you want to speed up macro learning, watch streams of skilled players and break down your replays. Both practices do the thing, but still take time;
- Get better at aiming. If you want to shoot your enemies and win games, you must aim well. Again, you can just casually play the game, and the aiming will improve, but it could be more optimal. The best advice we can give is to take advantage of aim maps. Those are community-created gaming maps where you are placed in conditions for aim training. For example, there is a map where you have to shoot bots around you with any gun;
- Communicate with the team. CS:GO is a team game, and we can’t stress enough how important communication is. Improving your communication with the team is what takes the least effort. To do that, get in the habit of always informing your teammates about important events in the game. For example, as soon as you see an opponent peaking mid, tell them so they don’t get killed foolishly.
These three aspects are the basics of successful CS:GO gameplay. Make sure to work on each of those, and your gameplay will shine.
Obtain Proper Devices
Even though your skill plays the biggest role in your CS:GO success, bad devices might be a handicap that stops you. The most important pieces of gear for CS:GO gameplay are:
- Headphones. You can’t play CS:GO well unless you can accurately hear where the sound comes from. While the shooting is easily heard even with speakers, such delicate sounds as steps can be merely missed. That is why you should have sensitive headphones, which will allow you to hear every scratch on the map;
- Mouse. With a little throwback to what we said about aiming, we have to mention the mouse. Some mice cannot give you precise aiming moves, as they are not specified for that. Thus, you need to get a gaming, high-sensitive mouse;
- Monitor. Even though many people state that monitors are not game changers, tests prove the opposite. To get the best gameplay in CS:GO you must use a wide-screen monitor with increased Hz (144 Hz in the best case). Such a monitor will help you track the enemies and their movement, resulting in a better performance.
As soon as you get all your pieces right, you will feel much more control over your gameplay, allowing you to improve it. Even the best driver can’t outrace others in a bad vehicle.