OVER AND ugh!You are monitoring a secret agents service and you have the ability to track agents using your radar.
Your goal is to create a report of all agents that went offline during their mission.
- Scanning allows you to keep track of your agents. Your radar also has an interval at which it can update the position coordinates so be sure to update your radar judiciously
- You can scan the area to update your radar only 20 times per round
- When you no longer have any scans left, enter the names of colours of agents that you think went offline. Hint: There are only 7 main colours in a rainbow
- Scenarios for an agent to go offline are:
- Agent's tracker stops moving for more than a couple of seconds, maybe they are unconscious
- Agent's tracker disappears. This could mean they were taken away by guards
- Agent's tracker malfunctions.
When this happens, the agent's tracker will assume the agent's last online position become grey in colour there may have been a fist fight which broke the tracker
- It is possible that you won't see some changes in the agents' activities because of not updating mindfully
- Hurry up! Agents have already left the headquarters!