1. This is a 2-player game in which each player gets alternate turns.
2. There is a grid of dots which has 5 rows(numbered from 1 to 5 from top) and 5 columns(numbered from 1 to 5 from left).
3. Each player makes a line connecting 2 consecutive dots(not diagonally), and the player who completes a square gets 1 point. In this way the player who scores the maximum number of points after making all the squares, wins the game.
4. Each player has to write 2 numbers in the given text boxes, to draw a line between them.
5. The dot must be written in the following way i.e if the player has to select the dot which is in the second row and third column then he/she has to write 23.
6. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST POINT MUST BE SMALLER THAN THE SECOND POINT(considering them as integers).
7. To start a new game , reload the screen.
8. ENJOY THE GAME :)