A real time strategy game with a low poly sci-fi theme.
Feedback from the experts
Kevin Whinnery: Impressive work in such a short timespan.
- Rubber band selection for units! Thoughtful to include this even at an early stage
- A scripted intro was a nice surprise
- Without much instruction, I was able to understand how to build structures
- Proves that low poly is completely fine and fun.
- Was unclear what my goal was - did I just need to build structures on all the "wells"?
: Great job
- Awesome audio/music
- How is this even 13kb? :)
- the objective could be more clearly stated during game play as well as the controls, it took me quite long to finally get a feel for how to harvest the energy source
Jupiter Hadley: Very ambitious game!