A Space Tank Game where you need to defeat an ememy.
- Use W , A , S , D to move the tank
- Use mouse to move the turret
- Use mouse click to shoot. Long press for multiple shots.
- If you get almighty push power up, use Q to activate
- Rocket > Increases the speed of shots
- Push > Almighty push
- Shield > Prevent attacks
- Poison > Poison balls
Feedback from the experts
Jupiter Hadley: Simple game, but I like the clean graphics.
Noël Meudec: I spent my time turning around the enemy while shooting at it, until I won. The controls are working fine, and I appreciate there are bonus items (even though I didn't manage to catch any, but I didn't really need to).
To be honest, it doesn't feel like a game to me, but more like an experiment (and you probably learned a lot while making it, which is great). Adding a space background just to fit the theme of the game jam doesn't help changing that feeling.
Maybe turning it into a two player game would make it more interesting.
Michelle Mannering: - simple, easy on the eye graphics
- bug: computer tank can't move if you are too far on the bottom of the screen, meaning you can win without the computer doing anything
- probably needs a game boundary
- controls and movements very intuitive; nice work!