Soul Not Found is an incremental game with idle and offline progress!
Necromancer who has just lost the great war is ready to rebuild his armies and fight his way back to the top. In the process, he finds his conscience and is changing his way of life to become a righteous necromancer together with his willing dead.
- 6 undead units;
- 10+ unique skills;
- 75+ trophies/achievements;
- Idle and Offline progression;
- Premium Theme unlocked by reaching all trophies (or having Coil membership);
# Web Monetization (Coil)
You unlock a premium theme for the game that you can switch at the top right corner of the main game content section.
- Cash, crowned skull, swords emblem, padlock, bookmarklet, trophy, haunting, grim reaper, evil bat icon by Lorc (http://lorcblog.blogspot.com) under CC BY 3.0;
Categories: desktop, mobile, web monetization
- Yin yang, mummy head and vampire dracula icon by Delapouite (http://delapouite.com) under CC BY 3.0;
- Death skull icon by sbed (https://opengameart.org/content/95-game-icons) under CC BY 3.0;
Feedback from the experts
Christer Kaitila: Really nice and polished; perfect for playing on my phone! I love the smooth tweens and the idle mechanics, and there's so much to do you could play for along time, getting more and more powerful! The gui is really nicely laid out, the whole game is slick and professional. Amazing work.
Nathan Lie: Nice idle game with some clear theming. The offline progression is a really nice touch, and the Web Monetization bonus is fun. The concept is simple, so not much room for improvement. Some sounds to help accentuate everything would be a nice thing to have.
Anselm Hook: It is pretty. The premium theme is a good idea. More tutorial may help.
Ewa Mazur: I admire mobile-first thinking. The game is polished and consistent. I like the Web Monetization bonus implementation, but is there any possibility to suggest in the gameplay, that this is the extra content for Coil subscribers only (this extra theme)? I'm not sure how to do that, because everything is so well designed in the gameplay, so maybe in this case it's not such a good idea. It's a well polished mobile game - nicely done.
Jupiter Hadley: Really nice graphics, fun game, and I quite enjoyed it.