Runekeeper is a turn-based strategy game where you play as a mage defending your lil' tower.
This game has a small neural net embedded for character recognition (takes about 2.5kb). The entire game was made as an excuse to write a lightweight neural runtime... Therefore, the controls rely exclusively on drawing symbols to make moves :)
- Draw (mouse or touch) symbols seen along the grid to command the Runestone to move.
- Use the left half of screen to move up and down.
- Use the right half of screen to move left and right.
- Passing through a powerup orb will cast a spell when landing.
- The powerup color dictates spell type.
- The powerup shape dictates the attack pattern.
Defeat as many enemies as possible. Good luck!Categories: desktop, mobile