- Movement: WASD or Arrow Keys
- Attack: Left Mouse Button
- Jump: Space or Right Mouse Button
- Switch Weapon: Q/E or Mousewheel
If you accidentally scroll the page down when you want to change weapons, either resize your browser windows width so there's no scroll bar, or go to fullscreen using the button below the game!
- 2 Levels
- 5 Types of enemies
- 3 Weapons
- 30 different textures
- Music from Andy Lösch - no-fate.net
- Dynamic lighting
- Somewhat robust collision detection, even for fast moving objects
- Enemy AI with line of sight checks. No pathfinding, but still does a reasonable job following the player
- "Spacial" Audio (Stero separation and falloff by distance)
Feedback from the experts
Ania Kubów: There is alot happening in this game in terms of amount of enemies, weapons and in general level development. I am impressed to see a form of enemy AI being implemented also. Very impressive for 13kb!
Christer Kaitila: epic and amazing, fun and smooth, fast and polished, completely impressive and wonderfully playable! this is some serious tech, some amazing graphics and music, and it is even complete with particles and gibs, healthpacks and enemy AI w LOS and dynamic lighting around the shots! it even has the dog!!!!!! so great. very inspiring. thank you for this great piece of work! I would love to read a technical explanation article about these algorithms someday!
Timur Manyanov: Phoboslab has delivered another masterpiece, everything is great about that game. Lights, music, sounds, game play - everything is great. How is it only 13k I have no idea.
The only thing I missed is a crosshair, I guess I'm not hardcore enough :)