npasqualiPlay the game
Killing infernal demons bores you?
Slaying dragons doesn't feel the same anymore?
Maybe saving the world has become a tedious routine?
Then try Programmer Quest!
You will see what is like to be a developer:
- Exciting life (not like those boring warriors, defeating hordes of enemies)
- Bugs (well, someone might call them features)
- Meetings (lots and lots of meetings)
- "Nice" colleagues (hide your hostility behind a mask of sarcasm!)
- Stress (oh yes, there will be a lot of it)
So start this old-style battle RPG, and try to make your way from trainee to president!
But beware, you may only work while being offline, otherwise someone *cough* russian hackers *cough* may steal your hard work!Categories: desktop
Feedback from the judges
Spartez Team: The game works only offline - that's a cool move. But the game itself is not really that fun to play. Graphics are little bit too simple and gameplay is boring. Code-wise nothing I could nitpick - it shows that you know what you are doing.