FelladrinPlay the game
Earth is dying. The future of humanity is in the hand of 404 astronauts. Guide them on the preparation of a new home-world.
Click or touch the Action Areas to move the population and boost the performance of specific actions.
Click or touch to select the Next Construction and Next Research to get a performance bonus for the targeted action. The more the number of constructions and improvements, the better.
- Keep them comfortable. Try to always keep the Food and Resources profit greater than the usage.
- Spread your population through the action areas. Only concentrate them in urgent cases.
- The population won't tolerate a lack of food or resources, so they'll automatically move to farming or scavenging if needed.
- Make use of constructions and researches. Even constructing more resting places can improve people performance.
- Keep an eye on the days left for the next arrival, as you need to complete all the objectives before the time ends.
Feedback from the experts
Björn Ritzl: Interesting game! It takes a while to understand the mechanics, but I definitely think you're on to something and I encourage you to explore this game concept further.
Noël Meudec: It is an interesting resource management game. Visually, it is nothing special, but it does the job. I had to try a couple of times to understand what has impact on what, as it was not clear from the beginning. Even after I understood, I didn't manage to pass the first level. Here are things I would suggest to improve the game: - Have a tutorial or more visual clues to help understand what has impact on what - Have a shorter first level so it will be easier to get familiar with the game, and give the satisfaction of finishing at least one level Overall, the game mechanic is good and after I understood what I was supposed to do it got interesting, but the game is not easy to understand and very challenging from the beginning.