Dustin PfisterPlay the game
HOW TO PLAY:
This is OrbCraft 13k, an idea for a game that I have been thinking about for a long time but have never
got around to developing it. It is inspired by the gemcraft series of games by game in a bottle, to which I have lost more hours of my life then I would like to mention. I know you want a short description but this game is a bit complex, I will still try my best to make this brief.
* Use the mouse to make an Orb of type Fire, Earth, Water, or Air.
* The Orb will appear in your inventory, click and drag it to a building in the game board.
* The building can now defend itself from enemy's.
* Making Orbs cost Mana.
* You make more Mana over time.
* You can combine Orbs to make them more powerful, and to have interesting properties.
* When you kill all the enemy's, a new Level will start in which the enemy's will become more difficult.
* Good luck