strategic game where you are a baron and have peasants that can build various buildings that produce various resources. And you can expand your territory by buying land.
Why unfinished? My mistake was my workflow and lack of design.
1. first I made good amount of coding but I was doing this in very bottom-up way, without thinking of concrete gameplay/game goal.
2. then I put project on hold (had other things to do)
3. day before deadline I wanted to finish this, and designed clear gameplay for a player using sticky notes
4. then I started implementing lacking pieces
5. but was too late to create all game features (not to mention playability tests)
I overally spent 34 hours. But I learned a lot. So it was worth it.Categories: unfinished