WASD / Arrow Keys : Movement
R : Restart
3-9 : Set difficulty / size
1. You can teleport next to the goal and move into it as well.
2. You can teleport on top of 404 nodes to use the links around.
3. Each level has at least one solution that teleports you to the goal in _difficulty_ moves.
4. If there is only one such possible path, it is guaranteed not to have 404 nodes.
5. If there are multiple such paths, but all of them share certain nodes, those nodess cannot be 404 nodes.
Feedback from the experts
Björn Ritzl: This game made me feel really stupid as I did not understand at all how to play it. A tutorial or additional instructions would be helpful. What's the goal? I assume reaching the teleporter? Can I fail? Randomly pressing the movement keys eventually makes me end up on the teleporter. Sometimes squares turn into 404. Why?
Michelle Mannering: Be great to have an explanation of the game before explaining the controls. Lovely and colourful, but again, need instructions on what to do. Cool sound effects, but they get annoying VERY quickly :P I just had no idea what was happening with this came so would have been great to understand what the goal/objective is.
You have a lot of other really cool games on your website BTW.