> If I'd written the mapping module, it wouldn't be offline!
Well, Jörg didn't write the module and as a result we now have a robot that doesn't know the way back anymore because the mapping module is offline. Fortunately, the remote interface is working as expected.
Easy Controls: Arrow keys, T = Turbo, C = Camera
Differential Drive Controls: W/S = Left wheel, I/K = Right Wheel, SPACE = Turbo, C = Camera
The game requires a keyboard.
Feedback from the experts
Abiyasa Suhardi: Good:
- Simple graphics with simple geometric but very effective! Totally fits with the theme!
- The game theme works well with the competition themes.
- Nicely done (easy to control and navigate, smooth movement) and very addictive!
- I really love that you split the easy and the hard mode based on the control mechanism. The hard mode is challenging but very interesting!
- Really love the game idea. Feel original!
What could be improved:
- Move levels cause it’s soo addicting 🙂
Lee Reilly: Nice idea and execution... and usage of some of the smallest JS libraries known to man! Just hoping Elon Musk is OK with you open sourcing some of his secrets... :)