- Touch on mobile or click on desktop to falling square and line to other squares to go up.
- Blue squares will rotate clockwise, green squares counterclockwise.
- If you want to stop, just click or touch the screen.
- When you are free from gravity, you can jump a little by clicking or touching on the screen.
- Friend of the Fallen is jumping game but not endless,just 404 frames.
- Static squares are generated and placed randomly.
- The goal is to reach the 404th screen, but it won't be a happy ending :).
Categories: desktop, mobile
1. Try to get rid of gravity and go upstairs.
2. Sometimes they work, usually they mess you up :).
Feedback from the experts
Ahmed Khalifa: First of all, Congratulations on finishing and submitting your game to JS13K. It is an interesting mechanic but doesn't work well with mouse and computer screens as the distances very long, maybe you could make it just click on the object and it connect directly, instead of the need to draw a line.
Also, keeping the different block effect in mind is a lot and make it harder to know what needs to be done. Maybe the objects have a more descriptive look on their effect.
Lastly, I think making objects like circles it will help convey the idea that your object will rotate because humans connect circles for rotation (planets, atoms, etc)
Ovreall, great job on finishing the game.
Ania Kubów: Thank you for submitting your game. I had some trouble in starting it, so hope others enjoy what you have built.