In this Tetris like, your goal is to make lines from left to right with tiles of the same shape, connected by side or by corner.
- Move with left/right arrow
- Increase speed with down arrow
- Go back to previous shape with up arrow
- Transform a shape back to the previous one (up arrow) one time per shape. Not available for the cicle which is the first shape, and for "blocking" tiles.
- Blocking tiles (red ones) won't move down when you complete a line, but you can remove them doing a full line like other shapes!
- You will unlock new shapes as you will make more lines. Higher level shapes earn more points.
- 10% extra points
- a "ghost" tile to preview where your tile will land
The gameplay is a remake of an old game I used to play on DOS in my childhood. In my memories it was named "Electro", but I never found it on abondonwares... so I decided to develop it. If anyone remember it, please let a comment with infos!Categories: desktop, web monetization