Deadly Affection is a puzzle game where you (Necromancer) long for eternal love with Fairy but only Death is eternal so you bring her to your realm.
# How to Play
Rotate tiles and pipes using left/right click (or tap on mobile) to target death beam from Necromancer to Fairy. Collect hearts along the way for bonus challenge.
You can log in with NEAR to
- see and access your previous purchases;
- unlock/buy 3 extra levels;
- leave a tip;
- and see your transaction history stored on the blockchain.
You can log in to
- see and use your Arcadians;
- or pick one of the randomly selected Arcadians;
- picking Arcadian changes the theme/colors of the game and UI and uses selected Arcadian as the main character.
# OP Games
- Interoperable - the game uses NFTs that can be used as main characters, in addition to completely changing the theme/atmosphere of the game
- Open Source - the game is open source and publicly available on GitHub
- - I'm working on a level editor for the game that anyone will be able to use and share their levels to be played by all others
- - There wasn't space for it within 13kb but this will enable the game to go on forever with user-generated content together with improvements to the game by it being Open Source
- - Last but not least, I'm working on randomly/procedurally generated levels in various difficulties to serve as daily challenges for users
# Web Monetization (Coil)
You can enable web monetization to unlock 3 extra levels and see how much you have supported the game.
Everything (almost), including art, design, music, sound, and game was created by me - Martin Tale (https://martintale.com/)
- Social and GUI icons from respective platforms and https://iconmonstr.com/
- Fairy and Joystick icon by Delapouite (http://delapouite.com) under CC BY 3.0;
- Crowned Skull icon by Lorc (http://lorcblog.blogspot.com) under CC BY 3.0;
- Heart icon by Skoll (https://game-icons.net/) under CC BY 3.0;