ShexPlay the game
Your lover is missing, captured by evil creatures and locked up into their lair. You grab your lamp and venture deep into the darkness. You must bring her back at all costs!
The game features:
- 4 randomly generated floors
- New enemy designs are added on each floor
- Hidden shops scattered through the dungeon (grab all the coins you see!)
- Multiple upgrades
- Vector drawing. Regardless of the resolution, the game will always look sharp!
- PC (landscape):
- Up/Down/Left/Right arrows to move
- Z/X to increase or decrease light
- Mobile (portrait):
- Arrows on screen to move
- +/- to increase or decrease light
Feedback from the experts
Spartez Team: It all works together quite well. Graphics is neat. Biggest problem - you can increase / decrease light without moving and then battery isn't used at all. Because you can see where monsters are - you can actually go blind testing if there is a wall or not. There should be something risky in walking in the dark. Maybe I didn't get deep enough to see something else... From the features list you put quite some effort into it. I'd focus more on getting good main player loop before adding more extras (like upgrades) Code is very clean, logically split into classes.
Joep van Duinen: Nice having procedural rooms. We love the scope mechanic. Hard to run away from the enemies. The goal of the game isn't really clear.