You just started a new job at a creepy gas station. Your boss tells you to go to the back and meet his son, Bubba junior. But something doesn't quite seem right...
Experience this immersive FPS as you explore deeper and deeper underneath Bubba's gas station. Can you defeat Bubba junior and his army of the undead? Take your shotgun and Bubba Big Gulps - you're going to need them.
Feedback from the experts
Abiyasa Suhardi: Good:
- A fully working 3D FPS game with good lighting, and well-implemented game mechanics! Works well and smooth. Pretty impressive this can fit in 13Kb
- Good music & SFX!
- Good map/levelling. Game difficulty increases gradually as move between the 'room'.
- Simple and good game UI, with custom-made sprite font
- I love the dark and horror theme. The enemy characters fit well with the horror game theme.
What could be improved:
- The second level (lava floor) is quite hard. It would be nicer to be able to continue from this level instead of restarting the game from the very beginning.
Lee Reilly: This game had me QUAKEing in my boots at times. Very satisfying to see the zombies meet their DOOM - thank goodness for the infinite ammo!