Asteroids except it's a rhythm game now? Unleash your inner dancer, unlock new instruments of destruction and make sure to play them on the beat.
Six levels available (the last two may be more challenging).
- Arrow keys: fly your ship
- Q,W,E: use abilities
Feedback from the experts
Christer Kaitila: what a stylish groovy take on asteroids, with a rhythm take: hitting the beats on time feels like reloading in a way, patiently waiting for my chance to shoot again. it was hard but fun! nice work
Tom Greenaway: Good:
- Great visual style. The spin/twisting of the spaceship felt super fun.
- Liked the idea of the musical beat with the gameplay and shooting timing.
- Overall I think it was a nice twist on a classic concept. Would be interested in seeing levels and more gameplay built on this idea.
Michelle Mannering: - very awesome game
- love the graphics and animation
- sounds are awesome
- cool take on asteroid
- polygon shapes are very dynamic, love the way they break apart
- this would translate well to mobile as well!
- controls are intuitive