GaboPlay the game
"Suddenly, the world went offline... insanity ruled as people could not cope with being disconected. Now, you'll have to survive while dealing with your own internet addiction.."
This is just a silly survival game that's a bit of a mess all around... but at least it has some charm I think...
- Just click the buttons and scroll the text.
--- Indoors map ---
- The fully colored square is where you are.
- Yellow squares are unvisited rooms while White squares are already visited rooms.
- Green squares are the exit to the streets outdoors.
- You can only move to adjacent rooms.
Feedback from the judges
Christer Kaitila: Nicely done adventure game fits with the competition theme. Simple graphics with some working actions. Good dialog with good sense of humor :-) The game feels a little bit unfinished.
Jupiter Hadley: Very interesting concept! I liked the graphic style and the amount of weird-ness in this game.