The life of a yoctoPet is tiny, brutish, and short. But with your care they can live out their lives in happiness and health.
- When a yoctoPet cries out for attention (!!), it usually needs something. Check the stats screen to see what's wrong.
- If a yoctoPet doesn't want to do something, it will proudly refuse. Don't take it personally.
- A balanced diet helps keep your yoctoPet healthy. Fruit is nutritious and filling. Candy is fun but unhealthy. There are only two foods. There are no secret foods.
- yoctoPets love to play Hi-Lo. This is a card game where you win by guessing whether the next card dealt will be higher or lower than the last. Aces are high. Three correct guesses in a row wins!
- When the skull icon appears it means your yoctoPet is ill. Give it some medicine!
- Even the best cared for yoctoPets will eventually die. Learn to let go. Or take pictures to remember the good times.