How to win (1/5)
- The game lasts 12 turns.
- Once time runs out, the player controlling the most regions is declared the winner.
- Each player starts with one temple under their control.
- At the end of your turn, each of your temples produces a new soldier.
- You can take over your enemies' temples.
- There are also neutral temples that you can conquer.
- Temples can also be imbued with elemental powers using upgrades.
- You get 3 moves each turn.
- Every move allows to move any number of soldiers to a neighbouring region of your choice.
- An army that has conquered a region cannot move again this turn.
- If you move into an occupied region, a battle ensues.
- If you manage to kill all defenders, you take over the region.
- If the defenders survive, your army is forced to retreat.
- Once you end your turn, new faith is generated: 1 for each region you control, and 1 for each soldier praying at one of your temples.
- You also get 4 faith for each soldier killed in defense of a region.
- Elemental upgrades are purchased with faith (☯). They grant special abilities.
- There are 2 levels of each upgrade, with the second one being more powerful.
- Instead of an upgrade, you can use faith to recruit soldiers.
- Each soldier you recruit inside a turn gets more expensive.
- If a temple is lost, the upgrade is lost with it.