Slimes will play a melody. Play it back correctly to make them happy.
If you have a MIDI device it is supported! Otherwise you can use your typing keyboard.
Feedback from the experts
Abiyasa Suhardi: Good:
- Very nice game for ear/melody training! Fits well with the competition theme.
- Multiple options for difficulty levels, making it easier for players with different skills. One can start with less number of keys, or you can also choose with less (or almost no) guidance as you becoming an expert.
- The MIDI device support fits well with the game theme! Even though I haven’t tried it (I don’t have any MIDI devices), this feature is a great addition to the game.
- Cute supporting characters 🙂
What could be improved:
- Maybe could make the slime character a little bit bigger.
Lee Reilly: My high school music teacher would be proud of these lil' melodies I'm able to recreate - despite being limited to a computer keyboard and white keys only! Nice use of open source (ga and < a href="https://github.com/keithwhor/audiosynth">audiosynth ♪♫. Well done!