Ouroboros it's a snake that bites its own tail.
This a classic snake game, with free movement and the ability to eat its own tail (and spawn the head on the opposite side)
Arrows/WASD to move
Categories: desktop, mobile
Feedback from the experts
Abiyasa Suhardi: Good:
- A well-implemented snake game with a really nice twist.
- Fits really well with the competition theme.
- The control works well on mobile (swipe screen to move snake).
What could be improved:
- Long game over screen, maybe we can make it shorter or give player ability to skip it and quickly restart the game. This game is really addicting and you want people to quickly start the next game ;-)
- On mobile device, the screen feels too small in portrait mode. You can’t swap left/right on the white area since it’s not part of the game canvas. Maybe make the game full screen on portrait mode, or notify the user to use landscape mode on mobile.
NOTE: I love your portfolio page. You’re good at making addicting games :-)