Bridge The Gap
Varun MalhotraPlay the game
A simple HTML5 game where a player has to create bridges in order to cross buildings.
1. Press down to start creating a bridge.
2. Release to lay down the bridge across buildings.
3. If bridge completely lies over buildings, player is awarded with a +1 score and is moved ahead.
4. If a player places one of the bridge's end exactly over the mid-point(central point) of the building, a bonus +1 point is awarded.
5. If bridge fails to completely lie across the two buildings, then game is OVER!
REVERSED mode is set in an aperiodic manner(at random intervals) where buildings swap their locations and a player has to lay bridge in an opposite direction( Right to Left).Categories: desktop