This game is about math. The objective of this game is to achieve the goal shown on the right corner of the screen before running out of steps. It really requires you to have backward thinking. enumerating all possibilities from the goal to the initial value.
Feedback from the experts
Abiyasa Suhardi: Good:
- Simple & nice-looking calculator with nice old LDC effects. All done using CSS.
- The game mechanic is simple but yet addictive.
- The game level/difficulty raises gradually with an excellent introduction and in-between level guide/explanation.
- The game can be played with only just keyboard
- Love the emoji on the top left :-)
What could be improved:
- The calculator height is quite too tall, you cannot see the whole height in 1 screen.
- The game is too short (not enough level) but it has a lot of good potentials, from leveling, mechanics, well-balanced leveling but yet still challenging). Keep up the good work!!!
Lee Reilly: Nice LCD UI and interesting mechanic. Was getting really into this, but just as it started to get challenging... I ran out of challenges. Definitely forking this to see if I can add my own :)
Jupiter Hadley: Really complex math game!